Wanna translate?

Friday, March 23, 2012

Dear Mama

 
Dear Mama

Hi, how have things been,
I just can't wait till I see you again.
Things here on earth are better for me,
I'm sure you know cause you're watching me.

Can you believe it's been a year since you went away,
Of course, for me, it feels like a day.
I can't even describe how much I miss you,
I wish I could tell you one more time, "I love you".

I love you more everyday that goes by,
But I still continue to ask God, "Why?".
Why did He take my mama away,
Oh why God, why couldn't she stay?

Why couldn't you stay here and be with me,
I had all these plans for us you see.
I miss all the little things more than the rest,
Like cooking, shopping, and talking, the things you did best.

I miss all the times that we were alone,
I even miss arguing over the phone.
Without you there's no will to be strong,
But I know you're with me helping me on.

Sometimes I wish that this is a dream,
And I'll wake up with you smiling at me.
But I only wake up to another day,
And realize you're watching from far away.

Sometimes I think of that night I left,
That one night I will always regret.
Because I ask myself one question you see,
Would you be sitting right here with me?

Is that a stupid question to ask,
Could I have really changed the past?
I don't know that, but I do know this,
It is you I will always love and miss.

I Love you! Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment